The Webmaster Floater is responsible for covering different areas of the Internet Department as the needs arise from day-to-day. These areas include everything from vehicle research, to describing, listing, and maintaining our online presence.
Working extensive hours on a computer is required and work assignments may be repetitive in manner. For this reason the ideal candidate must work very well with computers, have great written communication skills, and able to maintain close attention to detail for extended periods.
The ideal candidate should also be able to quickly and efficiently fill-in for any Webmaster and continue maintaining all processes in a timely manner. Ideal candidate will be trained on all processes and will be scheduled on a full-time basis from Monday-Friday 9 AM to 6 PM.
Marginal Duties include the following.Other duties may be assigned:
- List all New and Pre-Owned Inventory on multiple websites with Photos.
- Must put detailed descriptions on all New and Pre-Owned Inventory.
- Update Pricing and Descriptions when informed by Supervisor.
- Remove all sold New and Pre-Owned Inventory in a timely manner as expected by Supervisor.
- Research Pre-owned inventory upon receiving intake sheet and submit to Managers.
- Organize all photos upon being uploaded.
- Maintain all Websites.
- Assist in listing of vehicles on eBay
- Assist Internet team with other duties that may arise
- Assist Supervisor and Internet Team in completing daily goals.
- Maintains professional appearance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must work a minimum of 40 hours a week. Must complete all assigned work.
Kernersville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is the #1 truck dealership in the Southeast. We sell over 500 vehicles per month and our goal is to grow and sell more. Our customers are from all over the US and we are expanding into an online dealer. Come be a part of an exciting mission - we're working hard everyday to change the norm of how people shop for vehicles by harnessing the power of the web.
How to apply:
Send you resume along with statement of why you think you'd be a good fit to Steven Llano at SLlano@31Dodge.com.